Facebook hun CRITICALLY INJURED after her inbox literally blows up

This Facebook hun was trying to sell some detox tea to her friends list when she was horrifically injured as her inbox LITERALLY BLEW UP.

In a similar manner to all of the other cultish MLM Facebook morons out there who seem to have trouble telling the difference between the words ‘literally’ and ‘figuratively,’ her inbox was the subject of a violent explosion.

As her Samsung Galaxy was in her knock off Coth Kadston clutch bag at the time, the resulting fireball has left her with a small patch of skin that is now seven shades darker than the Ronseal that she has applied elsewhere.

When are Facebook going to start taking action to stop more huns getting injured by incendiary inboxes in the future?

She’d better tell her friends to stop ordering her super duper detox tea for now. Their livers will thank them in the long run.

Have you seen something on a Facebook Buy and Sell group that needs to be shared with the whole world? Let us know on our Facebook page here.

We can’t pay any cash monies for submissions, but you will get a warm glow of satisfaction knowing that the Internet is sitting back and taking the piss.

Also, if you fancy becoming a contributor to U OK hun for some ‘link juice’ (we can link to wherever you normally publish stuff, a social media profile, whatever), drop us a line at newsdesk@southendnewsnetwork.com – you will need to have a basic understanding of WordPress.